Are You in St. Johns, MI? We Can Take the ‘Ouch’ Out of Your Day Without Inflicting It on Your Wallet
Ouch Urgent Care was founded in 2015 to provide residents of the St. Johns, Michigan, community with a faster, less expensive alternative to the emergency room when they need immediate care for non-life-threatening health conditions. Our physician-led walk-in clinics, located in St. Johns and Carson City, are staffed by compassionate, dedicated, and experienced medical professionals who have been certified in their respective fields. What’s more, our clinics have met the stringent requirements for certification by the Urgent Care Association of America. Our commitment to maintaining the highest industry standards means you can feel confident turning to us for health care.
Speeding You Along the Road to Recovery
At Ouch Urgent Care, helping our patients find prompt relief for their illness or injury is our top priority, so we do our utmost to make seeking medical treatment as quick and easy as possible. We do this by offering:
- Extended clinic hours, including evenings and weekends
- Short wait times—often less than 15 minutes
- An online check-in option, allowing you to reserve your spot in line before you arrive
- Care for patients of all ages, including infants
- Convenient telemedicine services, so patients can consult virtually with one of our medical professionals using a video-enabled smartphone, laptop, or tablet
If you or a loved one is experiencing a serious illness or injury that threatens life or limb, please call 911 or head immediately to a hospital ER. For non-emergency health care needs, Ouch Urgent Care stands ready to help. We accept many insurance plans, including Aetna, Humana, TRICARE, and Medicaid, and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients.
For more information about the services we provide to residents of and visitors to the St. Johns area, contact Ouch Urgent Care today.